BERDAYES COMUNICACIÓN, S.L. is responsible for the processing of personal data of the user and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), so it is provided The following treatment information:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship and send communications about our products and services.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: BERDAYES COMUNICACIÓN, S.L., Manuel Cortina Street, 11 – 1, Madrid (28010 Madrid).
- Email: email@example.com.
To continue, you must accept that you have read and agree with the previous clause must accept it expressly.